LEVEL UP NO-NONSENSE SKILLS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. Entrants under the age of 16 will need parental consent both to enter the competition, and to claim the prizes. Failure to do so will mean the prize will need to be reallocated.
- Purchase is not necessary; however, internet access and a valid Facebook, Instagram or TikTok account are necessary.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 6th January 2020 and 23.59 BST on the 31st March 2020 inclusive.
- To Enter: Log into your Facebook, Instagram or TikTok account (or create one for free), then record a video of a “No-Nonsense Skill” and either upload your video to the JUICEBURST Facebook page, or upload your video to Instagram or TikTok with the #NoNonsenseSkills hashtag. Entrants may also send their message to the Promoter as a direct message through either Facebook or Instagram.
- Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotion Period; however, each entry must show a new “No-Nonsense Skill”. A maximum of one Prize may be won per person.
- The Prizes:
- 1st Prize: One winner will receive social media sponsorship, guaranteeing 100,000 social media views of their entry video; 1 x £500 Amazon Voucher (if the winner is 16 or under, the winner will need parental consent to accept the prize. If parental consent is not given, the prize will be reallocated).
- 2nd Prize: One winner will receive 1 x £250 Amazon Voucher and Branded Merchandise (if the winner is 16 or under, the winner will need parental consent to accept the prize. If parental consent is not given, the prize will be reallocated).
- 3rd Prize: One winner will receive 1 x £100 Amazon Voucher and Branded Merchandise (if the winner is 16 or under, the winner will need parental consent to accept the prize. If parental consent is not given, the prize will be reallocated).
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Amazon Vouchers are subject to their own Terms and Conditions which may be viewed here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
- The winner may be required to provide proof of age if under 18. If the winner is 16 or under, the winner will need parental consent to accept the prize. If parental consent is not given, the prize will be reallocated
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any negative publicity or interactions that come about due to the social media sponsorship.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries (subject to moderation) will be judged by an independent panel, within 7 working days of the close of the Promotion Period to select 3 winners based on the following criteria:
- Wow Factor – Does the video make the viewer say “wow”? (Maximum 25 points)
- Level of skill required – Does the video demonstrate a high level of skill? (Maximum 25 points)
- Accessibility to others – Is the skill something that is available to most people in terms of availability, cost and time commitments? (Maximum 25 points)
The final 3 videos will then be promoted on JUICEBURST’s social media channels for a maximum of 5 days and the community will be invited to vote for their favourites through likes, comments and shares. The post with the most engagement gets 75 points, the next gets 50 points, the next gets 25 points. Winners will be awarded a Prize depending on the total number of points they have been awarded.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified of their win and their Prize by a direct message to the social media account used on entry. Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of their prize, and delivery details within 7 days of initial communication. In the event that a winner does not respond within 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or
- promotes any political agenda.
- The winners will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of their Prize to arrange the delivery of their Prize.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The name and county of the winners will be announced across all relevant JUICEBURST social media channels.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Purity Soft Drinks, Douglas House, Mounts Road, Wednesbury, WS10 0BU.